Sunday, May 14, 2006

Would you like to post here?

I would love to hear your stories. I know we all have many exciting or sad stories we have lived first hand in this labor of church planting.

You may have also a new truth from God's word and you cannot keep it to yourself - share with us.

Another option is to share what you have been doing that is giving you some good results - we are all life learners and always open to new strategies and tools - don't keep it to yourself!

I invite you to post those stories here. If you are already a "blogger" you will know what to do. If you are not, I can help you with the steps and how to become part of the group. If you do not want to go that rout, just send me your story and I will post it within a couple of days.

I reserve the right to edit some information that I do not think would be appropriate, but you will be informed of it.

Please make this a place to "hang out" during your down time, it will be an exciting venture.

Love, Mara

No comments: