Sunday, May 14, 2006

Other blogs to visit ...

Dear reader,

I would like to share with you about my blogs. I have friends all over the world and like to keep in touch. It all started as an update on my family, with time, blogging became my means to share my points of view, my values and my faith.

I recommend to any of you who desire to share your life with others. More and more people are leaning on internet to keep informed about things. So I see this as an oportunity for you to also use this means to make an impact.

I feel I can share openly about my faith without threatning anyone. The reader is the one in the control of how much they want to read. In the other hand, the HS works and I believe is working on this very same moment on lives all over the world. I just want to give my humble contribution to the ones who are interested in what is up with me.

I invite you to visit my other blogs. I vary from recipes, to new truth I am learning on God's Word to celebration of special dates. I guess they are just a picture of who I am. My other blogs are:

marasplace.blogspot.com -- English
elrincondemara.blogspot.com -- Spanish/Español
ocantinhodamara.blogspot.com -- Portuguese/Português

Another good thing is that you can also put a counter in your blog and you can know how many people visit your space. I am so happy to say that I had over 4000 visits to my blogs altogether during the last year.

If you want more information on this, please contact me at:
mwilliamsinpain@gmail.com .
I will be more than happy to give you more information or even help you to set it up.

I encourage you to try it out. It is fun and it is another way to speak up for what we believe - and DO WE HAVE A MESSAGE!

No comments: